SOLD Sold

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Low End
Original Owner
Yes
(100 reviews)

Gormi

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 45

(99%) (100 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Nov 1, 2019
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi I'm selling via PayPal fnf
Guaranteed off
Bind to Gmail dummy
Story 1 clear only
6 multipul = 2 guaranteed+ 4 other banner multi
looking for best offer only please
This thread still open until It sold or I say so

Screenshot_2022-10-28-23-12-22-30_e18eab591ea97bb455295368e705bacc.jpg
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin

Attachments

  • IMG_20221029_150155.jpg
    IMG_20221029_150155.jpg
    563.1 KB
  • Screenshot_2022-10-29-15-00-24-05_e18eab591ea97bb455295368e705bacc.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-29-15-00-24-05_e18eab591ea97bb455295368e705bacc.jpg
    1.7 MB
  • Screenshot_2022-10-29-15-00-20-19_e18eab591ea97bb455295368e705bacc.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-10-29-15-00-20-19_e18eab591ea97bb455295368e705bacc.jpg
    1.6 MB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustworthy seller

Account is as advertised.
Thank you.
 
My bad about offering in the last minute, didn’t realise about the bidding deadline, please go ahead with the other buyer
 
Rule is rule
If noone offer in 15 minutes again I'll close the thread
 
52$
 
G
I know both of you guys are long term member here
Also we are not from same country
Ah I forgot to ask about name change availability and the amount of progress.

Does it still have name change ticket?
 
G
Thread edited and Updated
45$
 
G
If noone offer within 30 minutes to go I ll let it for 45$
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top