- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have a full blue hive lvl 18-19 bees with Tidepopper, Diamond Mask, Petal belt, & Gummy boots. Working on Petal Planter now. 146 Days of gameplay and counting around the clock.
Msg me on discord for addition details or to view game play stream of the account.
Racman#5421
I have a reserved group I play with on a private server that will welcome you if you're cool.
Serious inquiries only. All offers entertained.
Highest offer takes the goods.
a lot of blood sweat and tears went into getting this account to where it is and i will keep grinding until a worthy offer is received.
Msg me on discord for addition details or to view game play stream of the account.
Racman#5421
I have a reserved group I play with on a private server that will welcome you if you're cool.
Serious inquiries only. All offers entertained.
Highest offer takes the goods.
a lot of blood sweat and tears went into getting this account to where it is and i will keep grinding until a worthy offer is received.
