Selling SOLD

Not Recently Bumped
Category
  1. Other
Subscribers
10k+ Subs
Middleman
(10,288 reviews)

ARMIK

Level 100

Middleman

Trade Guardian Orders: 7,658

(100%) (10,288 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Mar 29, 2014

ARMIK

Middleman
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi everyone! Looking to sell a YouTube channel:
REASONS TO BUY FROM ME:
  • Super-moderator of the forum
  • 1350+ Feedback
  • 5 years old EpicNPC account
Price:

Bitcoin is the only acceptable currency. it's done to protect me from unauthorized charge-backs and other sources of fraudulent actions. I will not accept PayPal.

SOLD

Terms of Purchase:

All sales are final. No refunds will be given under any circumstances.
The only exception is if you receive the channel and it's terminated right after the transfer (triggered by Google Security or something. Though this hasn't happened a single time in 6 sales I've had)
I am not responsible for the content that you will be uploading to the channel.
You will receive a working YouTube channel through the ownership transfer method - You're invited as a manager and in 24 hours you become the primary owner of the account and you remove me from the owner list.

There are also ways to receive the channel instantly, but I don't advice using them, however if you insist I can either move the channel to your own brand or I can give you the google account details where the channel is on.
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise
  • bitcoin
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/dispute-against-runtoyou141.1450573/#post-6297111
I'm first 600$
 
Banned - fake sales
PM'ed. Interested in the channel.
 
Back
Top