WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there!
Due to me losing interested in the game and money being a little problem I decided to sell my Account / gift the Pack to someone.
The Cutlass Black in question was upgraded from a Mustang/Aurora. For further information please look below
As mentioned above it's your choice if you want to either buy the account as a whole, or get the Package + Cutlass gifted!
I'm looking for around 65€. Payment is done via PayPal.
If you've got any questions please contact me here or on Discord under the following name: Stock#8245
Due to me losing interested in the game and money being a little problem I decided to sell my Account / gift the Pack to someone.
The Cutlass Black in question was upgraded from a Mustang/Aurora. For further information please look below
As mentioned above it's your choice if you want to either buy the account as a whole, or get the Package + Cutlass gifted!
I'm looking for around 65€. Payment is done via PayPal.
If you've got any questions please contact me here or on Discord under the following name: Stock#8245
Last edited:
