• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

[SOLD] Pink Mercy + Atlantic mercy + Master sup for $190

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

chaechae

Level 17

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (1 review)
Country
South Korea
Member Since
Mar 19, 2021
Last seen
Country
South Korea
Multiple Accounts
1
Hey all,
I’m selling Pink mercy account since I’ve stopped playing Overwatch :)

Account hs
- pink mercy + golden weapon
- atlantic mercy
- 100% mercy hero gallery
- 85-90% hero gallery for all heroes
- Master on Sup (mercy mostly)
- kerrigan widowmaker
- x2 SF shock skins for Widowmaker
- Seoul Dynasty skins for Mercy
I’ve really lowered the price so I can sell it quick and forget about it!!!
This account’s got gold border too :)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
scammed. , reclaimed my account and putting false feedback

scammed. , reclaimed my account and putting false feedback when i won the paypal case
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top