- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
SOLD Hi, I am currently trying to sell this account. I do not play idv anymore so I’d like it gone. Starting price $25, do not offer below than that. It has Kroto, Sway, Ephemeral, Phoenix, Prince on Ice, Carmen, + more. 5 S 35 A. Paypal fnf or Cashapp. Must use a verified discord middleman and buyer must pay the mm fee. As long as it’s on selling its still available. Contact me at val
#1774 on discord to offer. If it doesn’t work just send your tag here. Please only offer if you are serious about buying and you can pay with paypal fnf or cashapp.
Last edited:
