SOLD [SOLD] Galaxy Skin Bundle Account | Full Access | Verified Seller | 10$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Select Platform
  1. PC
Filter
Account
(24 reviews)

Virtue.

Level 66

Trade Guardian Orders: 32

(100%) (24 reviews)
Country
Poland
Member Since
Jul 18, 2021
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Selling a Fortnite Account with the Galaxy Skin Bundle:

Availability:
Sold!
1629625075320.png


Includes:
Full Access Account
Galaxy Outfit
Galactic Disc Back Bling
Stellar Pickaxe
Discovery Glider
Additional cosmetics
​

Price:
10$ via PayPal F&F

Contact:
If interested, PM me directly here on EpicNPC. I will not add you on discord. I can use an EpicNPC Middleman. I can also add you on the account upon request.


Images:

GalaxyAccount.jpg


GalaxyAccount2.jpg


​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Still available. PM me directly on EpicNPC to purchase.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top