SOLD SOLD 8$ | MFA Account with a nice Vanilla Cape 🌟 

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Filter
Special Item
Original Owner
Yes

StarShop

Level 43

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (14 reviews)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jan 14, 2023
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone,

The Minecraft Full Access (MFA) account I'm selling has a nice vanilla cape. Not a very special cape, but that's why I am selling the account at 8$ (I normally sell MFAs at 7$). The account is unbanned on Hypixel and it's totally mine. This is an MFA account, so I will provide email, password and security answers so that the account is completely owned by the buyer. You can change everything, so the account won't be mine anymore.

IGN of the account: Eddxian
https://namemc.com/profile/Eddxian.1


Price: 8$ including tax
I wont pay any tax, so the buyer has to do it.


I accept any payment method:
- Crypto (BTC, LTC, ETH)

- PayPal
- Revolut

I have +10 vouches in my Minecraft shop. Add me on Discord so I can show them to you.


I can give more account details (more photos, stats...) if you contact me on Discord.

My Discord is: roku#6289

Some photos of interest:

1677348383360.png
1677348423101.png
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top