So many hot chicks play wow!!!

Not Recently Bumped

MAKKAPAKKA

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (12 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Aug 12, 2009
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
well, just recently i was chatting too this person over wow and got chatting about the area we live in ...funny too know she lived around the corner ,matter of fact shes hot.......WOW chicks are down too party .... i mean what more can u ask for hot chick, plays wow...... have my babies and lets make em gold farmers
 
but to the poster's point, it's True! (Sorta) the hot chick that admits she plays wow right off the bat is incredibly rare *coughMilaKuniscough* but many don't admit it! so how could we be sure? heck! Rachel McAdams could be a Shaman! Janey Johnson, the busty Girl next door could very well be 5/12 into H ICC! but would they admit it? no! (well, maybe, but doubtfully if they didn't know you played beforehand) I'm sure i had a point to this when i started writing it, but I'm out of it.
 
Bro! I know!


I'm currently pwning newbs, stomping hoes, and raping bitches with this girl!

1271608852116.jpg


Crazy huh? We met on WoW!
 
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/390944-need-rework-soulreaver-account-recalled-3.html
LOL at Bahladash

oddly enough I met my wife on wow. and yes shes very hot =] and no no pics:P
 
Banned - failed to resolve multiple scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/455783-beware-scammer-darknessx-%7C-really-big-scammer-skype-tetsu0jin.html
does that make wow a good game for us hot guys to play?
 
I play a hot chick in wow, everyone in-game thinks i'm a hot chick IRL.
Must be true.

HAHAHAHAH. ^^ I only think its a girl playing a girl char if they use like little emoticons in their chat and they don't rage over minor bs.

I'm a girl, I play a males in WoW, but the one I have a girly name. Keeps them on their toes...and kinda freaks dudes outs.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread (http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/461871-scammer-kuz-diablo-3-gold.html)
haha it's funny you say that! People are so surprised when they see I'm a girl because I play an ugly female tauren. They're like, "why wouldn't you roll a blood elf?"

Because Belfs can't be druids! :P

uh oh.

a chick playing wow in the same state as me and uses these forums?

now thats uncommon.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/407058-scammer-blackmeth-levalon-aim-oursmithfamily05.html
again we must proclaim.. no pics.. no proof.. no claim... =p boys stop playing girls... ur making all of us very scared on the inside..
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread (http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/461871-scammer-kuz-diablo-3-gold.html)
Visitors found this page by searching for:

hot wow chicks

, hot chicks that play wow

, chicks play wow

, wow chicks

, should I play WoW or Aion

, hot aion chick

, RACHEL MCADAMS plays wow

, hot chick plays wow

, hot chicks who play wow

, hot chick in i play w.o.w., chicks that play wow, hot chick plays runescape, hot wow chick, hot chicks mmo

i kinda laughed.
 
Back
Top