Smite beta account with godpack and cacodemon ymir+other skins

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(34 reviews)

lesado

Level 70

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(97.1%) (34 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Jul 14, 2013
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
As the title says I want to sell my beta smite account.The account has god pack,cacodemon ymir and some other skins.I am willing to give it very cheap(25$ or so).Pm me here or add me at skype l3sad0q.Thanks for your time :D

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention this account also has 15k favor and 1000 gems in it.I am selling it cheap pm me :D

- - - Updated - - -

Letting it go for 20$
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top