I have 2 Clash of clans accounts up for Android Devices I would like to trade them for a SMITE Account Level 30 only if you go through this process!
1. Have Skype or Kik
2. You need to have a high level account for SMITE above 20 and God Pack.
3. Want a smooth trade no bs from either end.
By the way I am not wasting either of our time, so please don't try to make me go first, you will not win a free Clash of Clans. Serious trades only.
Email me: [email protected]
1. Have Skype or Kik
2. You need to have a high level account for SMITE above 20 and God Pack.
3. Want a smooth trade no bs from either end.
By the way I am not wasting either of our time, so please don't try to make me go first, you will not win a free Clash of Clans. Serious trades only.
Email me: [email protected]
