Smite Account level 144, 547 Skins, S5 Joust & Duel master and more

Not Recently Bumped

Kuuhaku6077

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (38 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Mar 7, 2017
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there!

I am selling my personal smite account as I rarely ever play these days.

Some information about the account:

-Level 144
-ultimate god pack
-all current voice packs
-547 Skins including 2 Tier 5 Skins: Anubis & Ares
-S5 master joust & duel frames
-44 wards
-233 icons
-12+k favor, 300+gems
-16 God rank 10

I am looking for roughly 350USD for this account. The only payment I accept is PayPal. Middleman fee (if the buyer wants one) is covered by the buyer.

For more information or if you want to buy it feel free to contact me either on here or on discord (Rin#0888).
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
do you have ragnarok hades, godslayer ares, other no onger available skins?
 
Back
Top