Selling Smite 2 Gems for Cheap! Buy 16k Gems Fast & Reliable 🎁

Not Recently Bumped
Thread Types
Multiple Items
Filter
Gems
Original Owner
No
(1,449 reviews)

xlDev

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 515

(99.9%) (1,449 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 3, 2017
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Cheap Gems for Smite 2!​

80000 Gems​
$315 USD​
32000 Gems​
$130 USD​
16000 Gems​
$68 USD​
7500 Gems​
$35 USD​
Smite Deluxe Legacy Pass​
$30 USD​


💰
PAYMENTS
💰

Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, Revolut, Wise or Crypto
PayPal -
Message me first to confirm EpicNpc username

I have been doing this for over 7 years and have had ZERO accounts banned! 840+ Positive Reviews!
I price match any verified seller on EpicNpc!


1. Top Up is done by hand.
2. Loading is done through regional currency difference.
3. Sharing game account is against most game's ToS, which may result in a ban. However, this has never happened using my services.
4. All transactions are made legally through the in-game store.
5. User account will be accessed from the USA.
Business GIF.gif
​
 
Contact Chat Now
Telegram - Packattackstore: https://t.me/packattackstore
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
  • Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, USDT, USDC, Revolut, Apple Pay
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
reliable and fast

10/10 would recommend, provides services fast and smoothly.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome as usual

Purchased several times and great service every time!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
First time buying 8k gems, 10/10

Transaction went smoothly and the seller is very patient and helpful with providing info step by step. Everything took less than 5minutes, highly recommend!
 
Recommend 10/10
Very fast transaction and the seller is very helpful with answering questions and guiding step by step. Will buy again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
I recommend seller

I definitely recommend, excellent communication, everything went smoothly :)
 
how would these gems work?
 
What do you mean? You can PM me for direct questions, that way I can explain anything needed
Back
Top