EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Selling Slightly Cheaper Lapis by ~letitgo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rank/Service
Services
Mobile Region
Global

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi everyone^^ letitgo here and I just want to say a great BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who have made my time here fantastic :) I will miss you all so much!!

[service discontinued]

Unfortunately as you may have heard all services for FFBE are currently on hold without hope of return. The bad news is lapis is going to be expensive now, but the good news is I’ve put together a guide to show you how to get the most lapis for your buck

I owe it to everyone in the community for your unwavering loyalty, support, and above all else acceptance of me into your community and lives.

Last edited:

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
definitely would recommend this seller,, trustworthy and ull definitely be satisfied... got my ramza ,, will definitely do it again for future banners... thank you
Thank you so much for your support! I look forward to working with you again in the future.

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hi! 2 questions:
There is no risk to bann?
Can u inject y'shtola?
Thanks
I've done this on numerous accounts and haven't seen any bans as of yet. I don't see any reason Gumi would detect what I'm doing but as with all forms of cheating, the inherent risks exist.

As for Y'shtola, I would not feel right selling this unit since she is not difficult to obtain at all. Just find a strong friend unit, do the raid event, use your raid coins to draw on the special banner and you should be able to get her pretty quickly.

How can I buy Noctis. Sorry im new
I'm sorry I was unclear. Please PM me your skype (or other IM) username and I will get back to you in the order your message was received.

How do you buy? No instructions
Instructions added, sorry about that!

Last edited:
0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Saludos, estoy interesado en querer comprar algunas unidades, pero tengo una duda...
- Son 100 dolares por cada unidad?.

Good day, I'm interested in wanting to buy some units, but I have a doubt ...
- Are 100 dollars for each unit ?.

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yes.

Saludos, estoy interesado en querer comprar algunas unidades, pero tengo una duda...
- Son 100 dolares por cada unidad?.

Good day, I'm interested in wanting to buy some units, but I have a doubt ...
- Are 100 dollars for each unit ?.

therealyou

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
256   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Multiple Accounts
I am getting tired of being asked if unit injection is possible so I would like to put this to rest once and for all as buyers have the right to know.

As of right now, unit injection is not possible and that the seller's service is misleading. The seller is getting you the banner unit through Google credit/refund and pulling for you until the unit is obtained. Here is proof of our conversation.

Proof (convo with seller) - http://imgur.com/a/qaghP

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I am getting tired of being asked if unit injection is possible so I would like to put this to rest once and for all as buyers have the right to know.

As of right now, unit injection is not possible and that the seller's service is misleading. The seller is getting you the banner unit through Google credit/refund and pulling for you until the unit is obtained. Here is proof of our conversation.

Proof (convo with seller) - http://imgur.com/a/qaghP
From google dictionary

in·ject

introduce (a new or different element) into something, especially as a boost or interruption.
"she tried to inject scorn into her tone"
synonyms: introduce, instill, infuse, imbue, breathe

I am providing an "injection" or an "addition" of these units into an account with the same final result as your item "injections", regardless of the process taken to get there.

therealyou

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
256   0   0
Country
Switzerland
Multiple Accounts
From the seller's response. All buyers are better off buying cheap lapis from folks like DIVINEEE and just "INJECT" yourself for a lot less.
From google dictionary

in·ject

introduce (a new or different element) into something, especially as a boost or interruption.
"she tried to inject scorn into her tone"
synonyms: introduce, instill, infuse, imbue, breathe

I am providing an "injection" or an "addition" of these units into an account with the same final result as your item "injections", regardless of the process taken to get there.

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Yes, you always have options when you are buying. I encourage my customers to find the best option for them. I am selling a service that adds a guaranteed unit which, yes, sometimes costs less than my price. Heck, you can buy any unit in the game for 250 lapis if you have that kind of luck! If you're a gambling man (or woman) buying lapis might be the better choice for you. If you want a guaranteed unit, maybe my service is the better option.

From the seller's response. All buyers are better off buying cheap lapis from folks like DIVINEEE and just "INJECT" yourself for a lot less.

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Essentially yes, the units are obtained through the gacha. Everything obtained in the process is kept on your account, nothing is removed unless after you review the units, you find unwanted ones and ask me to remove them.

Are you essentially just rolling a ton of tickets then keeping what people asked for?

cvs1

1   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Its interesting one seller is interjecting in another. Because he was getting too many questions from his own customer? I wouldn't even talked about this with another seller as its a trade secret but now cat is out of the bag. In the end - Who cares how he does it as long as he delivers.

By the way, no one asked or paid me to write this.

Been playing FFBE for long time and I spent tons of money with Gumi, lapis sellers and injectors. In the end, game is based on Gacha (chance) and no matter how much you spend, its still a chance.

For example, for Yun banner, I've pulled quite a bit of Yun's with 100k Lapis (about $100). However, for Queen banner - I've spent over $400 (400K Lapis) and didn't pull her. So its a chance.

Yeah its fun pulling your own and I'll still do that but when I buy from Letitgo, its up to him to get me the unit. It might take him 1 (10+1) pull or 500 (10+1) pull, don't care. Onus is on him instead of me buying lapis and wait 1-3 days for each refill then trying again (from lapis seller on this site).

So make your own decision. As far as I'm concerned he delivered and I'll use him again.

Last edited:

letitgo

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
268   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Thank you for your support!

Can 100% vouch for sellet. Got what I wanted in a very...very short time. Will buy again. Thanks for the great work.
Thank you, a concrete example is always helpful. Thanks again for being a valued supporter!

Its interesting one seller is interjecting in another. Because he was getting too many questions from his own customer? I wouldn't even talked about this with another seller as its a trade secret but now cat is out of the bag. In the end - Who cares how he does it as long as he delivers.

By the way, no one asked or paid me to write this.

Been playing FFBE for long time and I spent tons of money with Gumi, lapis sellers and injectors. In the end, game is based on Gacha (chance) and no matter how much you spend, its still a chance.

For example, for Yun banner, I've pulled quite a bit of Yun's with 100k Lapis (about $100). However, for Queen banner - I've spent over $400 (400K Lapis) and didn't pull her. So its a chance.

Yeah its fun pulling your own and I'll still do that but when I buy from Letitgo, its up to him to get me the unit. It might take him 1 (10+1) pull or 500 (10+1) pull, don't care. Onus is on him instead of me buying lapis and wait 1-3 days for each refill then trying again (from lapis seller on this site).

So make your own decision. As far as I'm concerned he delivered and I'll use him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.