WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm getting busy so I'm selling this sky account. Selling for $200
Link delivery:
Gmail
Apple ID
Nintendo (can unlink, can change email)
others unlinked
COMPLETE ELDER HAIRS
COMPLETE UG:
* Sanctuary
* Prophecy
* Dreams
* Assembly
* Little Prince
Account has Flight pass & progress and I'm trying to complete it.
IAPs:
Mischief Witch Hat $9.99
Witch Jumper $9.99
(These can be sold separate from the account as I used a different gmail to purchase them)
Gratitude:
AP/UG
Stretching Guru Hat & Cape
Shouting Protector Mask & Cape
Greeting Shaman Bell
* Everything else
Lightseekers:
AP/UG
Crab Whisperer Mask & Hat
* Everything else
Belonging:
AP/UG
Wise Grandparent Mask
Pleaful Parent Mask, Cape, Guitar
Hair Toussle Teen Earmuffs
Everything else
Rhythm:
AP/UG
Troupe Juggler Hair
Everything else
Enchantment:
AP/UG
Scarecrow Farmer Hat & Mask
Play Fighting Herbalist Hair
Everything else
Events:
Mischief Witch Hair
Mischief Withered Cape
Feast Holiday Chat Table
Feast Holly Pendant
Feast Santa Cape
Fortune Headdress
Fortune Ox Mask
Love Flower Mask
Bloom Cape
Bloom Hair
Rainbow Braid
Sky Hat (1st anniversary)
Sky Hat (2nd anniversary)
Sky Banner
Summer Hat
Summer Double Deck Chairs
Summer Brazier
PS. I'm not the original owner but I will give you the original owner's contact details. We're connected on Facebook.
Link delivery:
others unlinked
COMPLETE ELDER HAIRS
COMPLETE UG:
* Sanctuary
* Prophecy
* Dreams
* Assembly
* Little Prince
Account has Flight pass & progress and I'm trying to complete it.
IAPs:
Mischief Witch Hat $9.99
Witch Jumper $9.99
(These can be sold separate from the account as I used a different gmail to purchase them)
Gratitude:
* Everything else
Lightseekers:
* Everything else
Belonging:
Rhythm:
Enchantment:
Events:
Mischief Witch Hair
Mischief Withered Cape
Feast Holiday Chat Table
Feast Holly Pendant
Feast Santa Cape
Fortune Headdress
Fortune Ox Mask
Love Flower Mask
Bloom Cape
Bloom Hair
Rainbow Braid
Sky Hat (1st anniversary)
Sky Hat (2nd anniversary)
Sky Banner
Summer Hat
Summer Double Deck Chairs
Summer Brazier
PS. I'm not the original owner but I will give you the original owner's contact details. We're connected on Facebook.
Last edited:
