Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Thread Types
Single Item
Original Owner
Yes

helstrum

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Jul 9, 2026
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
🐀 Hi! I've created this Sky COTL account a few years back, but I got bored of the game and I don't play anymore, so I thought of selling my account. I'd take most offers since I don't use this account anymore.
I'll list all the IAP's I've bought during these years and I'll add a Google Drive link below so you can check yourself all the items I own as well.
Additional info is listed after the IAP list below! :giggle:

⚠️ IMPORTANT
:
I'm the original owner of the account, but both Gmail and Game Center are linked with my personal email which I unfortunately cannot unlink or give, so take this into considerationπŸ™. Therefore, I've linked the account with a new Steam account I just created, so you'll have full access to both this Steam account and the email it's linked to.

πŸ‘‰ This account is from SEASON OF DUETS to SEASON OF LIGHTMENDING.

β€’ Price: $85
β€’ IAP:

Days of Moonlight

* Frock and Updo β€” $14.99
* Moonlight Garland Cape β€” $14.99
* Moonlight Earrings β€” $2.99
* Style Bunny Slippers β€” $6.99
* Bunny Accesory β€” $2.99

Days of Love

* Meteor Mantle β€” $17.99
* Amethyst Tipped Tails β€” $6.99
* Amethyst Accessory β€” $2.99
* Classy Cravat β€” $4.99
* Serendipitous Scepter β€” $14.99

Days of Fortune

* Fortune Ribboned Ponytail β€” $4.99
* Fortune Hand Fan β€” $4.99
* Fortune Snake Coif & Cloak β€” $19.99
* Dragon Bangles Earrings β€” $1.99
* Fortune Orange β€” $0.99

Days of Colour

* Rainbow Headphones β€” $9.99
* Dark Rainbow Tunic β€” $14.99

Days of Style

* Style Dapper Trio β€” $14.99
* Style Wide-Leg Jeans β€” $9.99
* Flame Sunglasses β€” $2.99
* Heart Sunglasses β€” $6.99

Days of Treasure

* Treasure Seeker's Bounty β€” $14.99

Days of Music

* Music Marching Uniform Outfit β€” $9.99

Days of Sunlight

* Sunlight Woven Wrap β€” $14.99
* Surfboard β€” $14.99
* Helios Hoop Earrings β€” $3.99

Days of Mischief

* Mischief Feline Accessories Duo β€” $11.99
* Mischief Puzzlewright's Brimmed Hat β€” $4.99
* Mischief Raven-Feathered Cloak β€” $17.99
* Gossamer Cape β€” $14.99
* Crabula Cloak β€” $14.99
* Feline Familiar Prop β€” $9.99
* Cat Costume Pack β€” $19.99
* Web Cape β€” $14.99
* Spooky Bat Cape β€” $17.99
* Mischief Witch Hat β€” $9.99
* Withered Antlers β€” $9.99
* Witch Jumper β€” $9.99

Days of Feast

* Feast Horn β€” $14.99
* Snowflake Cape β€” $14.99
* Winter Feast Snowglobe β€” $9.99
* Snowflake Hair Accesory β€” $1.99
* Scarf Cape β€” $14.99
* Fluffy Winter Wear β€” $6.99
* Cozy Hermit Cape β€” $14.99

Season of Moomin

* Moomintroll Accessory Set β€” $11.99
* Roving Snufkin Robe Set β€” $9.99
* Painted Snufkin Hat β€” $4.99
* Hattifattener Shoulder Buddy β€” $2.99

Season of Aurora

* Musical Voyage Sneakers β€” $6.99
* Runaway Outfit β€” $9.99
* Tiara We Can Touch β€” $4.99
* Wings of Aurora β€” $24.99

Season of The Two Embers

* Vestige of Dark Dragons β€” $11.99
* Butterfly Blossom Memento β€” $2.99
* Cloak of Darkness β€” $14.99

Nintendo Pack

* Nintendo Pack β€” $29.99

Additional IAP's + Anniversary IAP's

* Projector of Memories β€” $34.99
* Moth Appreciation Pack β€” $9.99
* Sparrow Pack β€” $9.99
* Journey Pack (red one) β€” $29.99
* Anniversary Cinema Set β€” $4.99
* SkyFest Oreo Headband β€” $4.99
* SkyFest Wireframe Cape β€” $19.99
* Rhythm Guitar β€” $14.99
* Triumph Violin β€” $19.99
* Yellow Paintbrush β€” $2.99
* Purple Spectacles β€” $2.99

Constellations

* Isle of Dawn β€” 100%
* Daylight Prairie β€” 100%
* Hidden Forest β€” 100%
* Valley of Triumph β€” 100%
* Golden Wasteland β€” 100%
* Vault of Knowledge β€” 100%

Additional Information
Season Passes Available (they are fully completed with all Ultimate Gifts):

* Season of Duets
* Season of Moomin
* Season of Radiance
* Season of The Two Embers
* Season of Migration
* Season of Lightmending

All seasonal quests are 100% completed except for Carnival one since I've stopped playing.
Currently my account has 724 hearts (I used to make memories playing songs which made me get all these hearts❀️) + 86 Ascended Candles.πŸ•―οΈ
Current winglight count is 241. (116 after you do Eden)πŸͺ½

πŸ“Έ Here you can check a video of all available cosmetics on my account: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kyaBcguj2u4WLo0NVRpSkXeIAZufI7E5/view?usp=drivesdk

⚠️ For both our safety, transaction will ONLY be done through EpicNPC official Personal Middleman Service.
Preferred payment via Trade Guardian.

Thank you! :giggle:❀️
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $80.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top