WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
SELLING A MID ACCOUNT( accidentally bumped my old post)
*PAY THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY*
My offer is 140$
I have been playing since the switch release,
I 100% all seasons since little prince with AP (Except abyss, i missed out on that season, but i had the AP)
the account contains:
-little prince scarf
-mischief spider cape, witch hat and pumpkin.
-nintendo switch starter pack
-office cape
-kazuna AI
-bunny hair accessory
I also offer:
-!hacked in elder hairs! (i dont have 100% constellations)
-all BASE game items except the chair and capes
-a couple of TS items, including the whole juggler outfit
-1,5k ascended candles
price IS negotiable
PAYMENT INFO:
I'll give you access to the account through a linked google account,
you can pay everything at once, after or before receiving the password, it is your choice
just know that if you attempt to run with the account without paying i WILL reset the password on the Google account and boot you out until you pay normally,
of course after you pay i will completely remove the linked google account from my device,
if you have questions or want screenshots/proof DM me on discord: Soulson#1000
*PAY THROUGH PAYPAL ONLY*
My offer is 140$
I have been playing since the switch release,
I 100% all seasons since little prince with AP (Except abyss, i missed out on that season, but i had the AP)
the account contains:
-little prince scarf
-mischief spider cape, witch hat and pumpkin.
-nintendo switch starter pack
-office cape
-kazuna AI
-bunny hair accessory
I also offer:
-!hacked in elder hairs! (i dont have 100% constellations)
-all BASE game items except the chair and capes
-a couple of TS items, including the whole juggler outfit
-1,5k ascended candles
price IS negotiable
PAYMENT INFO:
I'll give you access to the account through a linked google account,
you can pay everything at once, after or before receiving the password, it is your choice
just know that if you attempt to run with the account without paying i WILL reset the password on the Google account and boot you out until you pay normally,
of course after you pay i will completely remove the linked google account from my device,
if you have questions or want screenshots/proof DM me on discord: Soulson#1000
