- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Portugal
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Are you looking for a fast, cheap and anonymous boost?
You've came to the right place!
Contact (Discord): Lima#1065 (contact me here for the fastest reply)You've came to the right place!
Who are we?
We are a group of friends who have been playing Rocket League since release. We wanted to help other people achieve their dream rank, and that's what we've been doing for the past years. All of us have lots of boosting and professional Rocket League experience and we will certainly get you to you're desired rank. *Keep in mind some boosts might take more time because of the rank dispersion, all depends on your request.*
Why would you trust us?
We had to confirm our indentity to Epicnpc by sending our personal data (like ID's, photo of our signature..) and we have boosted a lot of other people in the past, so we are not begginers in this area, plus we only want the best for our customers by providing a good comunication between the booster and YOU! Therefore, my discord (Lima#1065) is always open for messages and I'm 100% responsive.
How does this work?
This is very simple, you have to make the payment first and then give us your steam account in which you want the boost to be made, then our people will start their work. When it is finished, we will get out of the account and contact you telling that you're free to show your new rank to everyone if you wish to. (Note that we will not talk to anyone added on your account during the boosts, as we will be offline on steam all the time).
How can I pay?
We prefer PayPal as it is the most simple and secure way of payment, but we may accept other ways of payment, depending on your preference.
Pricing (for the 2v2 playlist)
Bronze I - Bronze III: 1€ (per rankup)
Silver I - Silver III: 1.20€ (per rankup)
Gold I - Gold III: 1.40€ (per rankup)
Platinium I - Platinium III: 2€ (per rankup)
Diamond I - Diamond III: 5€ (per rankup)
Champion I - Champion III: 8€ (per rankup)
GC I: 15€ (when I rankup)
GC II: 20€ (when I rankup)
note: I will take extra money for each rank reward I get*
Rank Rewards
Bronze Reward: 2€
Silver Reward: 3€
Gold Reward: 4€
Platinium Reward: 5€
Diamond Reward: 6€
Champion Reward: 7€
GC Reward: 8€
We might do other playlists like 1v1, but the price will change accordingly with your expected ranks/rank rewards
Feel free to question anything either here or on discord.
Feel free to question anything either here or on discord.
Last edited:
