Sick lvl 104 Account. D Claws, Barrows, Void, 35m Wealth ETC!!! For WOW Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(15 reviews)

madavin

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Nov 14, 2010
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Sick lvl 104 Account. D Claws, Barrows, Void, 35m Wealth ETC!!! For WOW Account

Hey guys im looking to sell this account. I am the 2nd owner. The account comes with all security questions, passwords ETC. AIM:[email protected]

Has lots of cool member Armour, very high skills(1923 total skill lvl) Blacsmithing skill cape, quest cape, fetching cape. MSG me for more info and screenshots, currently not a memeber but has 7.5M cash and around 35m in wealth.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have all of those i believe. I am the OO, and i still have the games on me.
 
I would only trade you if you have a scan of an ID and SQA's plus the cd keys. If not no thanks
 
I have 2 levels 85s (priest and mage) a few decent alts, and the battle.net account comes with starcraft 2 as a bonus
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top