Should I merge this account into a Battle.net account before selling?

Not Recently Bumped

Horde_For_Life

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 13, 2009
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I currently have a frozen WoW account I am in the process of learning how to sell without getting scammed, and I'm confused as to whether or not I should merge this account into a Battle.net account first. I was reading that it's not a good idea to merge multiple WoW accounts for the purposes of reselling, but does the same thing apply for just a single account?
 
still not a good idea - retailers refuse to buy bnet linked account cause it means the end client is unable to merge it to their name.

aka less security and devalue of account.
 
If you're the original owner of that account you shouldn't have to link it to a bnet account to have security of it.

Just make sure you have all the info if you aren't the original owner.
 
Back
Top