SOLD Shaman 266 ilvl | WoD CM Gold | s2 KSM Mount and more

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
Class
Shaman
Original Owner
Yes

Rzkingaioria

Level 79

Trade Guardian Orders: 70

(100%) (64 reviews)
Country
Venezuela
Member Since
Dec 23, 2015
Last seen
Country
Venezuela
Multiple Accounts
2
I'm selling my Tauren Shaman, I'm the original account owner and this is what I'm offering:
————————————————————————

-> FREE SERVER TRANSFER
-> 266 ilvl ( Check Armory )
-> Double Legendary 291
-> Coundits 265
-> Night Fae and Kyrian Renown 80
-> WoD Cm Gold Weapons xMog
-> S2 KSM Mount (unobtainable)
-> Warlord's Deathwheel (unobtainable)
-> Wandering Ancient Mount (unobtainable)
-> 9 Mounts in Bag

ARMORY:
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/character/6233f138f0d98
1647974352045.png


Shaman.png
Counduits shaman.png
wod weapons.jpeg
bags shami.png


ksm s2.png
Moto.png
Arbol.png


⚠️ Note: This character will be transferred over to a new battle.net account, including 60 days of game time and shadowlands. Not every mount, pets, transmongs and/or achievement will be transferred over. ⚠️
————————————————————————

You must do with this account:

☑️ Change email after buying
☑️ Change password after buying
☑️ Change security question after buying

————————————————————————
Payment method: PayPal (Only Friends & Family), BTC, USDT.
paypal.png
BTC.png
USDT Logo.png


• Trusted and experienced seller
• All of our accounts were leveled by me only with selling purpose
• Every account is carefully checked and verified by me. It minimizes chances of problems in future
• I am online every day and always ready to help if you face any trouble
⚠️P.S: If you have any concerns, please pm me and I will make sure to answer all your questions⚠️
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great trade, awesome to deal with :)

Thanks again, really nice guy. Super good to deal with
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top