- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Let me preface this by saying that you MUST have a price point in mind prior to contacting me. I am not going to play a guessing game as I have better things to do with my time.
Also, you must be the Original Owner and be able to provide proof of ID.
I will pay more for the following:
- Server 1st Titles
- Rare Mounts (Scarab Lord, Mim's Head, Ashes of Alar, etc.)
- Vanity (Full T6/T3 and any other legendaries)
- Tons of gold
Paying via Paypal and I have an unlimited spending limit for this toon.
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME OR BE IGNORED!
Let me preface this by saying that you MUST have a price point in mind prior to contacting me. I am not going to play a guessing game as I have better things to do with my time.
Also, you must be the Original Owner and be able to provide proof of ID.
I will pay more for the following:
- Server 1st Titles
- Rare Mounts (Scarab Lord, Mim's Head, Ashes of Alar, etc.)
- Vanity (Full T6/T3 and any other legendaries)
- Tons of gold
Paying via Paypal and I have an unlimited spending limit for this toon.
