- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Turkey
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
SH is and rr78 atm
Warlord - Full
Triumphant 4/7
Vanq - Full
Sentinel- Full, including
...
..
It has 2 months manticore mount
got both BS weapons
Currently running the best ranged build possible without triumphant ring
The title says it all,
WL is rr 71, full invader and has 2 pieces of warlord,
it has 700g and Bloodlord weapon
Shammy is rr60
full dominator,
need one more BB/BE to claim sent ring
it has around 500g
Pm your offers if interested. I offer my apologies to those I couldn't reply before.
Thank you
Warlord - Full
Triumphant 4/7
Vanq - Full
Sentinel- Full, including
...
..
It has 2 months manticore mount
got both BS weapons
Currently running the best ranged build possible without triumphant ring
The title says it all,
WL is rr 71, full invader and has 2 pieces of warlord,
it has 700g and Bloodlord weapon
Shammy is rr60
full dominator,
need one more BB/BE to claim sent ring
it has around 500g
Pm your offers if interested. I offer my apologies to those I couldn't reply before.
Thank you
