SOLD Server #833 | HQ30 | VIP11 | Power 74M | Season 1 ends | Strong account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Gulldan

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Poland
Member Since
Apr 27, 2024
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm selling my account because I'm tired of the game. I will do daily activities until sold.

Payment: Crypto or Paypal

Details:
  • Server: 833
  • HQ: 30 level
  • Barracks: 30 level
  • VIP: 11 (173 days played)
  • Total power: 73.6M
  • Main squad: 16.9M
  • Troops: T9
  • Diamonds: 51k
  • Drone: 93 level, combat boost stage ll
Check images for more details. Don't hesitate to ask me in case something is missing.

IMG_7585.png IMG_7586.png IMG_7587.png IMG_7588.png IMG_7598.png IMG_7599.png IMG_7600.png IMG_7589.png IMG_7590.png IMG_7591.png IMG_7592.png IMG_7593.png IMG_7594.png IMG_7595.png IMG_7597.png IMG_7596.png
 
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • USDT
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top