- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Italy
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello Everyone,
this is probably the most unusual account you can have: I have a 0€ spent in 2 years, but an extremely developed account in a big Alliance where everyone loves me (and in future you). I still have lot of present to send on my inventory
So, few informations more regarding the account:
UR heroes: All Lv 150, 3 with 5 stars (2 of them with special weapons), the other 14 heroes are 4 stars and more. All of them with Orange weapone with 20-30 lv each
SSR Heroes: All Lv150 with 4 stars and more
Tech: Troupe at 70%; Age of Oil 10%, 1 Team 100%
Most important buildings: Lv 30
Of course there are lot of missing informations, but I would be super happy to share everything with you.
Up anytime to send you as much screen as you want, this is an umissable offer.
Waiting for you,
Giampi
this is probably the most unusual account you can have: I have a 0€ spent in 2 years, but an extremely developed account in a big Alliance where everyone loves me (and in future you). I still have lot of present to send on my inventory
So, few informations more regarding the account:
UR heroes: All Lv 150, 3 with 5 stars (2 of them with special weapons), the other 14 heroes are 4 stars and more. All of them with Orange weapone with 20-30 lv each
SSR Heroes: All Lv150 with 4 stars and more
Tech: Troupe at 70%; Age of Oil 10%, 1 Team 100%
Most important buildings: Lv 30
Of course there are lot of missing informations, but I would be super happy to share everything with you.
Up anytime to send you as much screen as you want, this is an umissable offer.
Waiting for you,
Giampi
