Hi,
I'm selling account because lately its hard to be active player. I play in strongest alliance across war zones #1090 - #1120.
I would rather sell that account also to active player.
Season 2 is about to start in one week.
EDIT: screens are little bit outdated i can provide if requested but i wont update them every week
acc description:
VIP13: 1 962 300/2 000 000 ( close to VIP14)
squads power: in photo.
tech: in photos.
deco: in photo
survivors : Taylor 4 stars
Drone: 130 lvl, combat boost lvl 280
Exclusive weapons:
I'm selling account because lately its hard to be active player. I play in strongest alliance across war zones #1090 - #1120.
I would rather sell that account also to active player.
Season 2 is about to start in one week.
EDIT: screens are little bit outdated i can provide if requested but i wont update them every week
acc description:
VIP13: 1 962 300/2 000 000 ( close to VIP14)
squads power: in photo.
tech: in photos.
deco: in photo
survivors : Taylor 4 stars
Drone: 130 lvl, combat boost lvl 280
Exclusive weapons:
- DVA 16 lvl
- Kim 10 lvl
- Tesla 10 lvl
