Server 1097 (transfer ready), HQ35, (soon) T11 Unlocked Account Selling
Time to move on — I’ve put a lot of energy, money, and passion into this account, but I’m shifting priorities. This account is fully developed, stable, and ready for daily play or further growth.
S1 = 55.8m Tanks (and progressing)
S2 = 41.5m Airs
S3 = 38.4m Missles
Total Hero Power : 159m (atm and I am actively playing so ask me if you interesting to buy)
Total Power : +300m
(I’m still actively playing the game. That’s why I’m constantly improving. If you’re thinking of buying the account, please contact me for the latest stats.)
Main Highlights
•
All buildings Lvl.34+ Most are lvl.35
•
Most of the research tree completed.
•
Overlord unlocked (Lvl.5), Reliable Partner Lvl.10 (trainings are at lvl +250) All skills are +24
•
Drone: Lvl.181, TD-4 Phantom opened
•
Drone Chips: All 4 stared
•
Components Lv.9, Boost Stage 4 (Lv.501)
•
All exclusive weapons unlocked (value ~€400)
•
All T1 heroes have their exclusive weapons +20lvl (kimberly is at lvl 30)
•
3 red mythic weapons equipped to main team
•
5 Lv.4 weapons ready to promote to Red
•
Troops: T11 is unlocked. (soon)
Profile / Base Perks
•
VIP 15 unlocked
•
6 unlocked nameplates (each with buffs)
•
2 HQ base skins (seasional skins)
•
Special visual effects active
•
All builders (3/4) and tech centers (3/3) unlocked
•
UR survivors: Shirley and Tylor unlocked
SERVER 1097
Platform: PC / Android / iOS
Payment: Steam Wallet Code (Turkey) or direct bank transfer to a Turkish bank account (preferred method) 
Price: €250 (the total value of items is much higher)
I can share screenshots, videos, or meet in-game to confirm ownership and authenticity.
The account will be provided along with the original email address. (The email address can be changed. You can link your own email address to the account.)
Serious buyers only — no time wasters or scammers, please.
PM me if you’re genuinely interested and you have money to buy it.
Time to move on — I’ve put a lot of energy, money, and passion into this account, but I’m shifting priorities. This account is fully developed, stable, and ready for daily play or further growth.
S1 = 55.8m Tanks (and progressing)
S2 = 41.5m Airs
S3 = 38.4m Missles
Total Hero Power : 159m (atm and I am actively playing so ask me if you interesting to buy)
Total Power : +300m
(I’m still actively playing the game. That’s why I’m constantly improving. If you’re thinking of buying the account, please contact me for the latest stats.)
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
•
