- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I'm currently selling my warframe account, since I don't play anymore.
Warframes INFO: Ember Prime, Ash Prime, Nidus, Loki Prime, Wukong Prime, Volt Prime all have their own set of modding depending on there situations, for example Volt prime has different modding build if you want max speed or high end damage on her ult.
Red Crit Weapons:
Kohm
Ninkondi Prime should red crit for huge amounts
And Finally,
Iron staff Prime
My iron staff prime have done hundred of thousands of dmg while red critting. Unfortunately I don't have the pictures.
Here are the moddings.
It has 3 formulas built in.
Vaulted Relics/Normal relics
Fashion Frame Warframes:
Wukong Prime:
Nidus:
Revenant:
Volt Prime:
And Rhino Prime:
Prime Mods:
There is a legendary core if you want to upgrade your prime mods.
Final Details:
10k ENDO, 1.3m credit, 727 platinum, Fashion Framed Warframes, Lots of relics/vaulted relics, Red critting weapons, 8 warframe primes, 8 prime mods, 3 rivens, all planets unlocked, and I have my own clan where you can get more weapons and research at.
Despite the low mastery, my Wukong Prime can beat level 150+ fairly easily, while being able to red crit at hundred of thousands of dmg.
If you're interested, DM me on discord
wheres the funny#4710
SEND ME OFFERS!
I only accept steam money! You can send steam money using credit card or by sending me a steam card with a working pin.
Warframes INFO: Ember Prime, Ash Prime, Nidus, Loki Prime, Wukong Prime, Volt Prime all have their own set of modding depending on there situations, for example Volt prime has different modding build if you want max speed or high end damage on her ult.
Red Crit Weapons:
Kohm
Ninkondi Prime should red crit for huge amounts
And Finally,
Iron staff Prime
My iron staff prime have done hundred of thousands of dmg while red critting. Unfortunately I don't have the pictures.
Here are the moddings.
It has 3 formulas built in.
Vaulted Relics/Normal relics
Fashion Frame Warframes:
Wukong Prime:
Nidus:
Revenant:
Volt Prime:
And Rhino Prime:
Prime Mods:
There is a legendary core if you want to upgrade your prime mods.
Final Details:
10k ENDO, 1.3m credit, 727 platinum, Fashion Framed Warframes, Lots of relics/vaulted relics, Red critting weapons, 8 warframe primes, 8 prime mods, 3 rivens, all planets unlocked, and I have my own clan where you can get more weapons and research at.
Despite the low mastery, my Wukong Prime can beat level 150+ fairly easily, while being able to red crit at hundred of thousands of dmg.
If you're interested, DM me on discord
wheres the funny#4710
SEND ME OFFERS!
I only accept steam money! You can send steam money using credit card or by sending me a steam card with a working pin.
Last edited:
