• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Xbox Live MMO Account

Not Recently Bumped

Mankip

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 14, 2015
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
https://www.epicnpc.com/credits_middleman.php?do=buynow&id=119


I am selling my xbox live account. The account includes:

- 40k+ GS
- 5+ Tenure (Probably Higher but I can't see it on my xbox)
- 5 Letter OG gamertag

ESO: Worth $500+

- Full Mount Upgrades
- Crafting Motifs
- Maxed Templar and DK (Fully Geared)
- DLCs and More!

Looking to get about $150-250 from this game.

Neverwinter: Worth $1000+

- 8 Epic mounts, 1 Legendary Mount
- Rank 9 + Enchantments on everything
- 4 Epic Artifacts
- Artifact Belt, Cape and Weapons
- Trans. Feytouched and Perfect Soulforged
- Dragonborn pack and More!

Looking to get about $500 for whats on this game.

Overwatch:

- LvL 80+
- Tons of Legendary and Epic skins
- 19/54 items for every character at least

And more recent and older games that have been played and maxed completely!


Overall with the value of each of the MMOs I have played and the items I have acquired on each game, I am looking for about $600-750 for this account. This account has been around since at least 2009 (7 years ish) and has been used to max out a lot of games (CoD, AC, Halo, ES, etc.). I am looking for serious offers only.

If you are interrested in the account, want to make and offer or want more information contact me via a meathod below:

email: [email protected]
kik: Frostieo
or
PM me on here
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I am selling this account for about 40% of what the actual value of the account its and the items it has on it.
 
Back
Top