• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling x5 Legendary Raid: Shadow Legends Account

Not Recently Bumped

Heroick

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
North Macedonia
Member Since
Oct 24, 2019
Last seen
Country
North Macedonia
Multiple Accounts
0
dracomorph.PNG

lyssandra.PNG

abbess.PNG

war moter.PNG

greath hall.PNG

Hi everyone. I'm new in selling game accounts, even though I've been gaming my whole life. I want to sell my Raid: Shadow Legends account which I've been playing for a year now. It's got a lot of epics and legendaries, as well as gear and upgrades.

Legendaries:
Abbess
Dracomorph
Baron
War Mother
Lyssandra

Epics:
Adriel
High Khatun
Battlesage
Kallia
Romero
Relickeeper x2
Doompriest
Sinesha
Dark Athel
Hordin x2
Cagebreaker
Kytis
Jotun
Azure
Shaman
Infernal Baroness
Shatterbones
Hope
Mistress of Hymns
Bushi
Ultimate Galek
Crimson Helm
Yaga the Insatiable
Missionary
Galkut
Hexia
Bonekeeper
Bloodfeather
Thenasil
Grizzled Jarl
Atur
Jarang
Hellgazer
Woad-Painted
Drake
Vergis
Lady Etessa
Teshada
Erinyes
Catacomb Councilor
Aina
Grimskin
Alika
Whisper
Rowan

Rares:
Kael (60)
Seducer
Bellower
Kael (50)
Athel
Apothecary x3
Executioner
Justiciar

Fully upgraded:
Abbess
Adriel
High Khatun
Kael (60)
Seducer
Bellower
Apothecary x1

Main missions completed: 214/286

It's got some really good heroes and I am regularly in Tier IV in the arena. Account lvl is at 59, halfway to 60, where you'll receive a sacred shard - a chance for another legendary. Great Hall is also largely improved, and you're one phase away from yet another legendary hero - the Arbiter. You can easily make winning teams with any hero combination. I've been playing it for every single day for a year, and finally decided to quit due to lack of time. If you're interested, message me and we'll use the trade guardian to avoid any unnecessary complications.

Thanks! :)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS





Hi everyone. I'm new in selling game accounts, even though I've been gaming my whole life. I want to sell my Raid: Shadow Legends account which I've been playing for a year now. It's got a lot of epics and legendaries, as well as gear and upgrades.

Legendaries:
Abbess
Dracomorph
Baron
War Mother
Lyssandra

Epics:
Adriel
High Khatun
Battlesage
Kallia
Romero
Relickeeper x2
Doompriest
Sinesha
Dark Athel
Hordin x2
Cagebreaker
Kytis
Jotun
Azure
Shaman
Infernal Baroness
Shatterbones
Hope
Mistress of Hymns
Bushi
Ultimate Galek
Crimson Helm
Yaga the Insatiable
Missionary
Galkut
Hexia
Bonekeeper
Bloodfeather
Thenasil
Grizzled Jarl
Atur
Jarang
Hellgazer
Woad-Painted
Drake
Vergis
Lady Etessa
Teshada
Erinyes
Catacomb Councilor
Aina
Grimskin
Alika
Whisper
Rowan

Rares:
Kael (60)
Seducer
Bellower
Kael (50)
Athel
Apothecary x3
Executioner
Justiciar

Fully upgraded:
Abbess
Adriel
High Khatun
Kael (60)
Seducer
Bellower
Apothecary x1

Main missions completed: 214/286

It's got some really good heroes and I am regularly in Tier IV in the arena. Account lvl is at 59, halfway to 60, where you'll receive a sacred shard - a chance for another legendary. Great Hall is also largely improved, and you're one phase away from yet another legendary hero - the Arbiter. You can easily make winning teams with any hero combination. I've been playing it for every single day for a year, and finally decided to quit due to lack of time. If you're interested, message me and we'll use the trade guardian to avoid any unnecessary complications.

Thanks! :)
How's your cb and spider? Btw any royal guard and coldheart?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Can i offer to you 1 steam account with some fully paid games and 1 nintendo switch account with many full paid games for your account? Add me on discord Danezzzaa#6143
 
H
Thanks, I am interested in cash only. As I mentioned in the post, I don't have the time for new games right now :)
Back
Top