SOLD Selling vip 3 account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Low End
(532 reviews)

Rithav

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 310

(100%) (532 reviews)
Country
India
Member Since
Jul 16, 2019
Country
India
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi there.. Since I have another account.. I am willing to sell my vip 3 starter account... It has luna t2... Mega mythical uni and mega t2 ticket and 2 mrut and ctp of regen and a lot of good stuffs for someone who is willing to start...

My ign is Rithav8
Screenshot_20200214-020533.jpg

Screenshot_20200214-020546.jpg

If you are interested you can mail me at [email protected]

My discord is Rithav#3066

Feel free to say your price.. I am ok with anything above 15 usd...
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: rithav
ID# 512289667144744970
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top