WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey! my names offspring and I'm posting here to advertise that I am selling Valorant accounts. (all regions)
I encourage you to message me and inquire about what type of account you want as I may have what you'd like or something very close to it.
I have a variety of accounts. Both NFA and FA
When it comes to price I cannot give an exact price on this post as I am advertising this sort of like an account shop and not single accounts.
However I can give a price range. Prices start as low as $5 and can go as high as $300. Obviously NFA accounts will be significantly cheaper than FA accounts for obvious reasons but don't worry I like to keep prices reasonable.
To give some ideas I have Beta accounts(both skinned and non skinned), High ranked accounts, High skinned accounts, High rank and high skinned accounts, accounts with bundles such as the Champions bundle, Reaver bundle, Elderflame Bundle, Glitchpop 2.0 Bundle, Oni bundle, Prime Bundle etc.
Please add me to inquire about an account you're looking to find as I may have what you're looking for. (You could simply ask for an account with a couple skins you specifically want and I'll see what I have to work with.)
Now some very basic but needed info. I will only accept 2 currencies, those currencies being USD and Euro's. I will only take payment through PayPal. And lastly I am not interested in trading (I get too many people asking to trade so please stop adding me to try and trade!.)
In order to get in contact with me please add me on Discord. My username is offspring#3800. I will accept friend requests and reply as fast as possible but please have some patience as I only have 2 hands.
Last thing I need to add PLEASE DON'T ADD ME IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA WASTE MY TIME! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE SOMEONE WASTING YOUR TIME SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WASTING OTHERS THANKS!
I encourage you to message me and inquire about what type of account you want as I may have what you'd like or something very close to it.
I have a variety of accounts. Both NFA and FA
When it comes to price I cannot give an exact price on this post as I am advertising this sort of like an account shop and not single accounts.
However I can give a price range. Prices start as low as $5 and can go as high as $300. Obviously NFA accounts will be significantly cheaper than FA accounts for obvious reasons but don't worry I like to keep prices reasonable.
To give some ideas I have Beta accounts(both skinned and non skinned), High ranked accounts, High skinned accounts, High rank and high skinned accounts, accounts with bundles such as the Champions bundle, Reaver bundle, Elderflame Bundle, Glitchpop 2.0 Bundle, Oni bundle, Prime Bundle etc.
Please add me to inquire about an account you're looking to find as I may have what you're looking for. (You could simply ask for an account with a couple skins you specifically want and I'll see what I have to work with.)
Now some very basic but needed info. I will only accept 2 currencies, those currencies being USD and Euro's. I will only take payment through PayPal. And lastly I am not interested in trading (I get too many people asking to trade so please stop adding me to try and trade!.)
In order to get in contact with me please add me on Discord. My username is offspring#3800. I will accept friend requests and reply as fast as possible but please have some patience as I only have 2 hands.
Last thing I need to add PLEASE DON'T ADD ME IF YOU ARE JUST GONNA WASTE MY TIME! YOU WOULDN'T LIKE SOMEONE WASTING YOUR TIME SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WASTING OTHERS THANKS!
