• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling UWO Top-End Maritimer Account 700$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

SinbadS

Level 28

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Dec 24, 2015
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
WTS UWO Lv-87 Maritimer Account


Includes 50B+ in Checks Cash, Top end PvP Ships and Gear.

ESF Ships Small Medium and Heavy.

Battle Aide Ship, 5-sec battle techs spawn.

Message me for more details, pictures, and info of the account.

Asking 700$ with Middle Man service.

bank.JPG
bank2.JPG



Storage.JPG
Storage2.JPG



Skills2.JPG
Skills1.JPG



Techs2.JPG
 

Attachments

  • Skills.JPG
    Skills.JPG
    46.6 KB
  • Skills3.JPG
    Skills3.JPG
    43.9 KB
  • Storage.JPG
    Storage.JPG
    42.4 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
If u willing to sell ships and ducats I’m interested so let me know
 
S
Hey, I'm willing to sell everything I have in UWO, I can show you what exactly that is if you're still looking to purchase.
Buying all that will represent a huge discount for you plus a time saver in grinding times. I want to move onto paying another MMO and recover whatever I can from Uncharted Waters.
BTW sorry for the delay in response.
S
Not sure what you mean by it?
Like the main account without the gear? Or just the account without the items more or less?
The whole kit 3 accounts and everything in them Items + Cash + Ships + 3xAccounts= 1,100$ USD
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top