EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling Selling Twitch Prime Subs + Bits + Bot

Twitch Accounts
10k+ Followers
Twitch Accounts
Botted Account, Partnered, Prime

Darthzor

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
Twitch Prime Subs + Bits Along with a View+Chat Bot.

Hello everyone , I am selling Twitch Prime Subscribers, bits, Followers, Channel Views and A View bot.

Service Description :
- These subs will get you paid
- I only offer a drip-feed delivery as it is more legitimate for you.
- My prices are realistic for High Quality accounts that look real.
- If you purchase the View-bot + Chat-bot it uses the same users that have subscribed to your channel making it very realistic.
- The Viewbot along with using the subcribers also allows those accounts to follow your channel and have realistic general chats also with a selection of Fortnite, CS:GO, PUBG, General.
making it very realistic.

- The Viewbot does not have view drops as it is hosted on a secure server It is stable between 1-350 Viewers
-

Prices :
- Subs :
1-300 - $0.60
300+ - $0.55
1k+ - $0.45

- Bits : $5 / 1k

- Followers :
1000 - 10$
5000 - 25$
25000 - 85$

Channel Views :
1000 - 1$
5000 - 5$
25000 - 20$

ViewBot Packages :

Tier 1 :

50 Viewers , 25 Chatters , 400 Followers - 50 $ / PM

Tier 2 :

150 Viewers , 75 Chatters , 1500 Followers - 150$ / PM

Tier 3 :

350 Viewers , 150 Chatters , 5000 Followers - 325$ / PM

If you are still unsure you can contact me via the following for any information or proof you require !

Discord : lucass#2118

Kind Regards

Darthzor

ip hash: cb6b0678f58544f4afafa0

Darthzor

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
1   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
Are these View Bots lifetime?
if you purchase the software itself you will have to host it on a vps, if you buying it from me monthly I pay for the vps but you have access to it

ip hash: c5ea3a4aa07cb3392f5250