EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Selling Twitch Prime Accs (clear / with LOOT and SUB)

CO14A1N

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts

Hello, im selling Twitch Prime (Self-made, non USED, clear with available prime sub and loot)
They`re made with best private proxies, hand-made, non used ever (dont brute). Clear accounts.
You can use it for self-subscribing or taking a loot in games! (Loot now: https://twitch.tv/prime)

Price: $0,5 per acc.
100 accs - $0.45 per acc
200+ accs - $0.40 per acc
We can produce for you any amount of accounts. (But contact us first)

And we can do for you Prime Subscribers for your twitch channel.
Price: $0,5 per sub.
100 subs - 5 FREE
200+ subs - 15 FREE

Also, you can find all prices and discounts in our discord channel.

We accept: BTC / ETH / PayPal / Payeer / Skrill

Contacts:
Discord: CO14A1N#8833
Telegram: @CO14A1N

Last edited:
ip hash: cc68f184fa9e6d786b47c2

CO14A1N

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
We have discounts for our new cliets. Check discord channel!

Last edited:
ip hash: 751a609fdb502f7a3df0f5

bode69

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I picked up 10 sub+loot accounts via the shoppy link a couple days ago as a test. I was able to use the sub with 8 of the 10 accounts, of the others 1 was already subbed to a channel & 1 didnt have prime linked to it.

Would deal again for sure. with 100% success next time.. hopefully... :)

ip hash: dd8846df4d3e3ee5f7170e

CO14A1N

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
0   0   0
Country
Poland
Multiple Accounts
Old channel Discord was banned. To get new channel invite - DM me.

MY NEW DISCORD: CO14A1N#8833

ip hash: 6a734ea9e8d7dd5f71634d

Spawnlike

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Scam, do not buy from this guy. He got me 7 out of 16 accounts banned, on the remaining accounts 75% subs were removed and even the remaining subs were not paid out even the second payout month. When trying to talk to him he keeps ignoring.

ip hash: e2a928e21907ce179575f9

demtryrap

0   0   0
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
Scam, do not buy from this guy. He got me 7 out of 16 accounts banned, on the remaining accounts 75% subs were removed and even the remaining subs were not paid out even the second payout month. When trying to talk to him he keeps ignoring.
how is that a scam you smart person? you are breaking twitch ToS so bans should be expected, smh.

ip hash: 11a43428d772286640d8c4

Spawnlike

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
19   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Do not comment if you have no idea what you're talking about, I have done this myself with different method and I got a payout on every single account (did it with 8 back then). He subbed to 50 different people, not a single person got paid, people got either banned or not paid out meaning his services are not good and scammy. He's probably not even using vpn and proxy.

ip hash: e2a928e21907ce179575f9

bode69

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
I see his shoppy account now has "Twitch Prime Sub+Loot (Cracked)" accounts which have 100% payout. I grabbed one to try it with the main reason of using the prime sub and the account was *ALREADY* subbed to a streamer named pesajen. If the seller is creating his own primes how can they be already subbed to a streamer at point of sale other than accounts being sent to more than 1 person?

I have purchased over 50+ accounts previously from this seller with about 20% of the accounts not having prime on them so I was hoping the "Cracked" accounts would be better as I really prefer getting accounts than actual subs as I get to control when the subs happen. I contacted him via shoppy and hopefully its a one off and the seller provides another account as a gesture of good faith.

ip hash: 39fdec09a7b544df9cbf83