Selling/Trading 404 ilvl Spriest / 403 DH over 11k achieves and 180 mounts

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Austin Powers

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 94

(100%) (94 reviews)
Country
Australia
Member Since
Oct 23, 2010
Last seen
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
0
Good Afternoon fellow epicnpc members.
Today I am selling this great account That I am sad to see go but i have lost interest in shadow priests

Details about account :

Priest armory - https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/184d3724838d84b46c25fcca247d5041
DH armory - https://safe-armory.com/character/profile/d314a4f6af315d8ef46a01cad633d03e
Mag'har orcs unlocked
Game time available
War Campaign completed
Pathfinder Part 1 completed
revered with all reps ( exalted with honorbound)
AOTC Jaina

All xfers + faction changes are available to be used

other alts :
111 BE Pally
110 drenei pally
Plus a ton of level 100 alts


This account was purchased off OO and xferred onto a fresh account however I am the only one who knows the sqa due to the ability to change sqa.

Selling Price :

Asking Price: $200 USD ONO

Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal/Skrill/Western Union


Trading Information :
Alliance preferred but will look at horde
Pathfinder part 1 completed ( i am not grinding that **** again )
War Campaign completed
min ilvl 390
Druid ( tank )
DK ( any spec )
Gametime ( atleast 1 week of gametime )



Any questions don't hesitate to hit me up on skype and i will respond when i am on my computer ( currently only on 2 days a week due to personal issues )



DISCLAIMER:
I am not OO of this account nor do I claim to be. You will receive all the information to put the account in your possession. If anything happens to the account while it's under your possession I will do my best to recover it. in the event I can not reclaim the account I will replace it with an account up to equal value if possible or refund you. If you trade/sell the account after receiving it from me then I will only try my best to return the account to your ownership as you will not be receiving any compensation from me after you trade/sell the account.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A+++

Quick and painless. Nice guy to deal with.
 
both 120's are on saurfang ( oceanic ) but can easily be transferred back over to US servers and thanks for the offer but not interested in the warrior :)

@Senseiyang add me to skype and we can talk
 
Would you take $150 Paypal verifed.
 
sorry too low for 2 x toons over 400 ilvl and 1 having a heart level of 50
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top