EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Selling "The Necromancer" and "Lone Hero", FFXIV's most difficult titles!

Item/Service
Boosting
Regions
North America, Europe, Asia

AlexTrebek

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
2   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
WHAT THE?! A LEAF-wearing Necromancer sitting on top of HoH solo?!

ffxiv_09072019_181633_921.jpg

I will guaranteed get you the most elite titles in the game (Only need 2 tries max!)

There are some requirements on your end before I can begin the climb, contact me at Dynamo#0131 or PM.

PRICES ARE BASED ON FULL 1-100(200) RUN! YOU CAN DO PART OF THE RUN AND GET A DISCOUNTED RATE!!!

POTD: $700
HoH: $300

25% off for first 10 customers!
Just a few things before I get you the most elite titles in the game 😊

• Aetherpool 90+, Rdm at 50/61, 100+ emp/sus potions a must!
  • Screenshots and private discord server to show progress.
  • Gold/Platinum hoards will be farmed for you, but no guarantees as the goal is to get the title.
  • Once I reach the top, you must tell me what you’d like screenshots of as it’s a onetime event!
  • I only accept PP gift (friends family). No crypto mainly because I don’t know how to deal with them.
  • While I have potd and hoh burned into my head, I can fail, so give a couple days for success depending if it’s weekday (I work) or weekend and if it’s Lone Hero or Necromancer.
  • MOST IMPORTANT!!!! YOU CAN NOT LOG INTO THE GAME WHILE I’M PLAYING. ASK FIRST! OR ELSE IT’LL DC ME FROM THE GAME AND SOLO DEEP DUNGEON COUNTS AS A KO

Last edited:
ip hash: f50d3a6e265a4f8fca5554