Selling T7 UD DK, has 70 warrior/70 druid on account as well.

Not Recently Bumped
(107 reviews)

Sakura

Level 93

Trade Guardian Orders: 108

(100%) (107 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 2, 2006
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Probably the best DK on markee atm, not even sure I want to sell, just seeing what kind of offers I get.

PvP server
T7 Shoulders
Fully epic except for rings/bracers/legs/one trinket.
20k hp as blood
3400 attack power
Epic Naxxramas mace
Epic flyer (Winged Steed of Ebon Blade)
Black War Bear (downed all of the leaders of the alliance)
Almost exalted with wyrmrest/honored with Sons of Hodir.

Other toons have good gear for 70, havent bothered leveling them yet.

I will not show armory, even clone due to the small number of toons that fit the description atm. Sorry.

Like I said, I will take offers but don't expect to get a steal. Willing to take another account + money if account has decent gear.

Do not IM until you post here.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top