WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone!
I am selling Supersonic Legend Rocket League accounts, with or without rewards at varying prices.
Here are the services I provide:
-Boosting up to Supersonic Legend in 2v2 (I do extras as well, but 2v2 is my preferred game mode)
-Customized Accounts (Usually SSL+, but if you want a lower rank just message me and we'll discuss a price)
-MMR Boosting (Up to 2k+)
-Up to SSL Tourneys!
-Pink SSL title accounts, past season SSL rewards accounts
Feel free to get in touch for more details! You can connect with me here or via my Discord (foundingrl), where I can offer proof of my legitimacy through numerous reviews on both Discord and other websites.
I am selling Supersonic Legend Rocket League accounts, with or without rewards at varying prices.
Here are the services I provide:
-Boosting up to Supersonic Legend in 2v2 (I do extras as well, but 2v2 is my preferred game mode)
-Customized Accounts (Usually SSL+, but if you want a lower rank just message me and we'll discuss a price)
-MMR Boosting (Up to 2k+)
-Up to SSL Tourneys!
-Pink SSL title accounts, past season SSL rewards accounts
Feel free to get in touch for more details! You can connect with me here or via my Discord (foundingrl), where I can offer proof of my legitimacy through numerous reviews on both Discord and other websites.
Last edited:
