WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
SELLING STEAM ACCOUNT
Info - Only 1 owner before me,Full Access (I will give you access to the email it is linked to)
Games;
Rust
CS:GO - With Prime Status
Wallpaper engine
Garry’s mod
Fall guys
Rocket League (has bunch of cars on it)
GTA V
Squad
BIN - 40$
C/O - 25$
I no longer use this account anymore since I bought a new one and I can’t refund anything so I am looking to sell it.
MSG me with offers on telegram @canc3rlol or contact me through discord crinkley#8071
Info - Only 1 owner before me,Full Access (I will give you access to the email it is linked to)
Games;
Rust
CS:GO - With Prime Status
Wallpaper engine
Garry’s mod
Fall guys
Rocket League (has bunch of cars on it)
GTA V
Squad
BIN - 40$
C/O - 25$
I no longer use this account anymore since I bought a new one and I can’t refund anything so I am looking to sell it.
MSG me with offers on telegram @canc3rlol or contact me through discord crinkley#8071
