• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Star Citizen LTI PACK + Squadron 42

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

BrunokM

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Portugal
Member Since
Sep 30, 2020
Country
Portugal
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
SC1.jpg
SC2.jpg
SC3.jpg
SC4.jpg
SC5.jpg
SC6.jpg
SC7.jpg


Greetings everyone,

I will not be playing this game anymore, so I wish to sell this account with all ships with LTI (Life time Insurance) + Squadron 42.

I want to sell it for 600$ the Melting value of the account is 685$.

The account includes the following ships: PRICE: 600$ ( payment with PayPal )

Cnou Nomad + Game pack + Squadron 42 - LTI
Esperia Talon - LTI
Crusader Industries Hercules C2 - LTI
Graycat Industries ROC - LTI
Crusader Industries Mercury Star Runner - LTI
MISC Prospector - LTI
RSI Aurora ES - LTI

Note:

This Sale is for a Star Citizen Account, that has a Game Pack included. You will have access to the game Star Citizen itself.

After the Payment i will need the email that you want me to change into the account, attention: ( it needs to be a clean email not linked to any RSI account).

Disclaimer for account sales:

I (seller) promise to abandon my account, agreeing to never attempt to recover said account via RSI or any other means.
As per RSI's EULA all accounts remain the original account owner and RSI's sole property
(1) I am "selling" the right to be added as an "Authorized User" to my account, which is allowed as per RSI's 2016 Terms of Service https://robertsspaceindustries.com/tos#rsi_account.

No refund can be made.
----------------------------------------------
Delivery: Usually delivered within min/hour, but please allow up to 24 hours if I'm not online at the time due to Work.
Make sure you give me the correct email for the RSI account you want me to change the email to.
There is no physical item.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on Discord: BrunokM#6714
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
SELLING STAR CITIZEN LTI PACK + SQUADRON 42

Excellent seller! VERY serious, very patient and attentive. I recommend.

Thank you again, for your patience with paypal.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings,

I've just come here to bump and tell that the price of the account is 300€ (euro) or 350$ (USD)
If you are interested on buying it, leave a message here or PM or Discord.
Thank you for your time once again and patience.

Best regards,
BrunokM
 
I cant lower any more, I lose a lot of money if I do. 685$ of melt value, and Now selling for 450$ its already lower enough. But thank you for your interest @CaptainH
 
Thank you for taking the time to answer me :) unfortunately it's still high for me. Especially since they have upgraded to 3.15. I'll keep the discussion going, just in case.
 
I see that there is discussion on the price, tell me your last price too, if it is within my means, I will pay you immediately on paypal.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Talking with you in Discord @trollninja007
 
Hey bruno, I am interested but sadly 470 is too much for me. Let me know if you'd be willing to lower your price!
 
Greetings @CaptainH,

Yes still available, Last price is 470$ like I wrote in the previous post.

Let me know if you are interested.

Best Regards,
BrunokM
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings everyone,

Just to let you all know that I'm lowering the price for the last time.

You can now buy the account for 470$.

I can't lower more than that.

Thank you all for your time.
Contact me here or on discord if you are interested.

Best regards,
BrunokM
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings Everyone,

Price Gone down to 500$ Pm me here or on discord if you want to buy it.

Thank you for your time everyone.

Best Regards,
BrunokM
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top