• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling skull trooper skins + reaper pickaxe

Not Recently Bumped

robbsheehan

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 28, 2018
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello, I’ve had this skull trooper skins for quite awhile now and so don’t play fortnite that often anymore. I’m looking to sell my account to a serious buyer. I started on Xbox and switched over to PC. The account has about 90 wins, w skull trooper, love ranger and some season 4 skins.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE ACCOUNT:
Text- 6092847564
I have provided my phone number because i’ll answer quicker there.
I have pictures of proof showing it’s my account.
-Serious buyers only, no lowballs or I’m blocking your number.
-ONLY PAYPAL
-See you there! :)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
You have discord?? I'm interested in your account but have no phone to contact you.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
(PC)Will trade my account has All season skins from season 2,3,4 all maxed besides 4 at tier 77. I have Cuddle Team Leader, Love Ranger, Raven, Bunny Brawler, Snorkel Ops, NiteLite, WhipLash, Havoc, Raptor, Alpine Ace (CAN), Rogue Agent, Sub Commander, TrailBlazer, Brite Bomber, and SGT. Green Clover.

Emotes - Squat kick, Electro shuffle, Fresh, Boneless, Breakin', Disco Fever, Wiggle, Flippin sexy, Pure salt, Dab, Free stylin, Face palm, rock paper scissors, snap, take 14, and Jubilation.

Pick axes - Rainbow smash, disco brawl, Pot o gold, and tat axe.


22 solo wins 37 duo wins 24 squad wins

willing to trade for any Halloween skins

Discord grz#0227 will respond fast


 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - previous banned - youknowmesowwell
Hey, do ya have discord? I am all out of credit haha, heres my discord: Richard#6208[h=5]EMAIL[/h]

 
text me!

- - - Updated - - -

depends, text me for more info
 
Banned - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1359851-Scammed-by-Fortnite-seller
will you do middleman?
 
Back
Top