SOLD Selling silvers for ToS (SEA) Telsiai server.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Region
  1. SEA
Filter
Silver

DrStone2552

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Oct 27, 2020
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I am selling ToS silvers worth 1B clean.

For price details/negotiation. kindly contact me at my discord: Zeyn#8818

I handle the 10% tax fee if you order 300m higher

I also sell Blessed Gems got 500 sitting in my storage.

Payment methods:
Paypal
Western Union

Local here in the philippines.

BDO online banking.
GCASH.


Dont hesitate to drop a pm!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top