Selling Several Accounts

Not Recently Bumped
(35 reviews)

Extazy

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 34

(100%) (35 reviews)
Country
Denmark
Member Since
Oct 13, 2009
Last seen
Country
Denmark
Multiple Accounts
0
I'm looking to get rid of several of my MMO accounts. Here's a list of what I've got:

EU Darkfall Online account.

EU Warhammer Online account - LvL 33 Sorcerer & ~27 Black Orc.

US WoW account - Horde, 60 Priest & 42 Hunter.

EU Age of Conan account - LvL ~40 Tempest of Set & ~30 Ranger with Pre-Order Mammoth.

EU Lord of the Rings Online account - Low LvL Ranger.

EU Fallen Earth account - LvL ~8 Melee Character.

Post here and PM me with what you have to offer. I'm interested in Star Trek Online, Mortal Online and Cash.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bump!

Not looking for Star Trek Online anymore but rather Global Agenda.
 
Bump!
laugh.gif
 
Back
Top