• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling RS3 Main 2421Total 6 99's

Not Recently Bumped

Redouan

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Apr 17, 2020
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi, Im selling my account.
I've had it for 2 years now and bought it 2 years ago.
I do not have any recovery information but because i've
had it for 2 years i dont think the account will be recovered.
I would like to be paid in gp.
There is no membership on the account.
The account is stripped of wealth.
Feel free to ask anything.
STATS: https://gyazo.com/d96be3716b05a01223405129e9cf99dd
BANK: https://gyazo.com/faa9c9643c19e10b7b06e2abb4f0b054
https://gyazo.com/2edaef4dbf7aa3799b9c1fb57291b4b5

Make a nice offer and it could be yours :)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
how much are you look for im looking for a account i can spend about 80 to 85 on
 
You can make an offer, there are no offences on the account will post a screenshot later.
 
Back
Top