• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Selling Roblx Accounts 1K+ and 60K+ RAP

Not Recently Bumped

MaxedWays

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Sep 4, 2017
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I own both these accounts and I don't play Roblx anymore so I thought why not sell them. Let someone else have as much fun with it as I did.

Link: https://www.sythe.org/threads/selling-Roblx-accounts-1k-to-60k-rap/

DO NOT reply to this thread. Reply to the one on Sythe.org as I probably will never check this site. Link above

NOTE: I'm only doing purchases through Sythe.org as I don't trust this site because of all the bad scam reviews. So if you're planning on buying please make a Sythe account and PM me at https://www.sythe.org/members/maxedways.836573/, I will then find us a trusted Middleman to make the trade safe and fair. Make sure you have a Skype or Discord ready to use for easy communication.

-Account One-
Price: Not sure so just post or PM me your offer
Payment: Paypal (usd/cad)/Rs3 GP
Middleman: Yes
Username: s_xn
Robx: R$159
RAP: 66K+
Join Date: 1/4/2013
Place Visits: 4K+
~Items worth mentioning~
- Korblox Deathspeaker (Package)
- Jack O'Bandit (R$40K+)
- A Bright Presence (R$40K+)
- Green Banded Top Hat (R$5K+)
- Frozen Horns Of The Frigid Planes
- Workclock Headphones
- Silverthorn Antlers
- Black Iron Antlers

-Account Two-
Price: Not sure so just post or PM me your offer
Payment: Paypal (usd/cad) /Rs3 GP
Middleman: Yes
Username: Cuteevan
Robx: R$65
RAP: 1K+
Join Date: 3/2/2010
Items: You can just search the user and check them
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Is acc 2 still available? If so add my discord elmo#2745
 
Back
Top