SELLING MY RLCS X MAJOR ELITE ACCOUNT
Willing to use MM and only accepting crypto for the transaction
Want around 1200 USD for the account and you will be provided with everything needed. Message me on here. OFFERS ACCEPTED!!!
Also comes with more Grand Champion titles. Willing to show everything if interest is high.
The account is a Steam account and has been previously purchased for $2000 USD by me. I am looking to sell it for $1200 now as I do not play Rocket League. I have had this account for over a year and still have contact with the original owner. Comes with OG email and information needed for you if the account ever does get hacked by you somehow. As always buy at your own risk.
Willing to use MM and only accepting crypto for the transaction
Want around 1200 USD for the account and you will be provided with everything needed. Message me on here. OFFERS ACCEPTED!!!
Also comes with more Grand Champion titles. Willing to show everything if interest is high.
The account is a Steam account and has been previously purchased for $2000 USD by me. I am looking to sell it for $1200 now as I do not play Rocket League. I have had this account for over a year and still have contact with the original owner. Comes with OG email and information needed for you if the account ever does get hacked by you somehow. As always buy at your own risk.
Payment options:
- bitcoin
- bitcoin, litecoin and solana
