Selling my dead HCIM Account that been left behind, since it died in 2022. I made a post in the past, but it never was sold.
Pretty decent account w/ an easy email login to remember or you can convert it into Jagex login if you choose to.
Has a bunch of goodies on the account to get you started. Please private message me on here and only here.
Offers are welcome, but if lowballing me I will ignore.
Bank roughly 16-20m
ASKING PRICE : $125
Method of Payment: Bitcoin or CashApp/Venmo. I will not accept any other method and will not be going first
Once this sell, I will post my next dead hcim for sell.
Thanks for reading
Pretty decent account w/ an easy email login to remember or you can convert it into Jagex login if you choose to.
Has a bunch of goodies on the account to get you started. Please private message me on here and only here.
Offers are welcome, but if lowballing me I will ignore.
Bank roughly 16-20m
ASKING PRICE : $125
Method of Payment: Bitcoin or CashApp/Venmo. I will not accept any other method and will not be going first
Once this sell, I will post my next dead hcim for sell.
Thanks for reading
Attachments
Last edited:
