WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Item for Sale: Prestige Cupid's Chakram (PCHAK)
Game: Grand Piece Online (Roblx)
Price: $1,650.00 USD
Transaction Rules (Read Before Messaging):
1. We will strictly use the official EpicNPC Trade Guardian Middleman service. No exceptions.
2. Buyer covers the Trade Guardian middleman fee at checkout ($103.95). Total buyer checkout cost is $1,753.95.
3. I do not trade over Discord or Telegram. All communication must happen through EpicNPC direct messages. Do not ask for my Discord tag.
Payment Methods I Accept:
- Cash App
- PayPal (Friends & Family)
- Apple Pay
How the trade will work:
- We open a Trade Guardian ticket on this site.
- I hand the Chakram to the verified EpicNPC Middleman in-game.
- Once the Middleman confirms possession, you send the $1,650.00 directly to my Cash App/PayPal.
- Once the cash clears in my bank app, the Middleman releases the item to you.
Game: Grand Piece Online (Roblx)
Price: $1,650.00 USD
Transaction Rules (Read Before Messaging):
1. We will strictly use the official EpicNPC Trade Guardian Middleman service. No exceptions.
2. Buyer covers the Trade Guardian middleman fee at checkout ($103.95). Total buyer checkout cost is $1,753.95.
3. I do not trade over Discord or Telegram. All communication must happen through EpicNPC direct messages. Do not ask for my Discord tag.
Payment Methods I Accept:
- Cash App
- PayPal (Friends & Family)
- Apple Pay
How the trade will work:
- We open a Trade Guardian ticket on this site.
- I hand the Chakram to the verified EpicNPC Middleman in-game.
- Once the Middleman confirms possession, you send the $1,650.00 directly to my Cash App/PayPal.
- Once the cash clears in my bank app, the Middleman releases the item to you.
Payment options:
- Paypal
- bitcoin
- applepay
Attachments
Last edited:
