Selling Pink mercy account!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

prettyfawni

Level 38

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(77.8%) (9 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 23, 2023
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I am selling my account with pink mercy. I am wanting $300 which is less than what I paid and have bought for the account. I do accept middleman, I will not pay the fee. Payment through cashapp only. Here are a few details that you may want to know about the account:
1. Has jingle belle mercy
2. Has noire widow
3. Has all of the pink sprays and icons
4. No username change but has a girly name
5. Has mercy's golden gun
6. 879 OW coins and 625 competitive currency
7. Owns the current BP (season 8)!

My discord is prettyfawni if you have any questions! 💕
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    902.5 KB
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB
  • image.png
    image.png
    956.8 KB
  • image.png
    image.png
    1 MB
  • image.png
    image.png
    751.8 KB
  • image.png
    image.png
    30.4 KB
  • image.png
    image.png
    260.7 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
****this user is a scammer******

******************DO NOT TRUST THIS USER****************

I am shaking writing this, i purchased an overwatch account for $300 back in january from this seller, earlier on today they were able to gain access back to the account, when i questioned them they first denied it, then when i figured out it was her she blocked me, i am so so so angry, please do not buy from this seller, they will regain access and you will lose what you have paid for!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top